The Warsaw Film Festival, which will take place October 12-21, 2012, is now accepting submissions for this year’s 28th edition.
Previous Filipino films shown in the festival include “Manila,” “Enkwentro,” “Busong,” and “Gayuma.”
In 2009, the Warsaw Film Festival became one of 14 events recognized by the International Federation of Film Producers Associations as among the most important competitive international film festivals in the world.
In the International Competition, the priority is given to world, international and European premieres. The films in the WFF’s program must be absolute Polish premieres.
1. International Competition – for feature films from all over the world
2. Competition 1-2 – for directors’ first and second feature films
3. Free Spirit Competition – for independent, innovative, rebellious films
4. Documentary Competition – for feature-length documentaries from all over the world (over 60 min)
5. Short Films Competition – for narrative and documentary short films from all over the world (under 30 min).
6. Gala Screenings
8. The World Today
9. Family Cinema Weekend – films for children and their parents
10. Polish Short Films Panorama
Before making a submission please review the WFF’s Rules and Regulations on the WFF website: www.wff.pl (Industry–Submitting a film).
Submission deadlines are June 15, 2012 for feature films (narrative and documentary) and June 31, 2012 for short films.
Your FEEDBACK can be posted at www.filmacademyphil.org/forum/