Mowelfund will celebrate its 37th year on Saturday, March 26 with a mass, entertainment, free medical and dental services and a grand raffle from 1 to 5 p.m. at the Mowelfund Plaza on 66 Rosario Drive, Cubao, Quezon City.
Members are reminded to bring their Mowelfund IDs with their families in tow as Mowelfund officials, led by Executive Director Boots Anson-Roa, have prepared an educational yet fun-filled afternoon for the children of the members.
As it celebrates its 37th year , Mowelfund has issued a reminder to all its members regarding their membership fees. Members who religiously pay their annual memberhi fees have dwindled through the years, forcing a freeze on the entry of new members.
Last February 10, the Mowelfund board approved the following:
1. Members who have defaulted paying their annual dues can pay their arrears from March 31, 2011 to March 31, 2012.
2. Corresponding benefits for members in default will temporarily be suspended until payment of their arrears.
3. Those who will not pay their arrears during the grace period will be considered not interested and will be removed from the rolls of the Mowelfund.
4. After March 31, 2012, Mowelfund will accept new members based on the number of members who have passed away.
5. Beginning April, 2012, the annual membership due will be Increased from P300 to P500.
For clarification and further inquiries, interested members may visit the Mowelfund office or call 727-1915 and talk to Ms. Teresa Mabunga.
Your FEEDBACK can be posted at