Those interested to register for FILMART 2010—one of Asia’s most popular film markets which is scheduled in March in Hongkong—have until February 26 to avail of the online registration discount.
By registering online on or before February 26, registrants will only pay HK$400 or US$50. The original price is actually HK$2000 or US$260.
Over 500 exhibitors from more than 20 countries and regions are expected to join the 14th FILMART this year.
There will be more industry screenings, world premieres, seminars, special events and networking activities in FILMART 2010.
There is an expected expansion of the event’s dynamic mix of exhibitors including various National Pavilions and top-notch exhibitors from:
• Asia (including Chinese Mainland, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam);
• Europe (including France, UK, Germany & Italy);
• America (USA);
• New Zealand;
• Emerging markets (including India, Russia, Ukraine and new participant Latvia)
The film market pavilions include thematic zones such as TV World, Animation & Digital Entertainment World, Equipment & Post-Production Services.
To get your way to the region’s most diversified cross-media enter-tainment market, please log on to http://www.hkfilmart.com/filmart/ buyreg.htm
FILMART is open to trade only and visitors under 18 years of age will not be admitted.
Qualified to participate are the following:
– Film and TV Producers & Distributors
– Cinema Operators
– Video and Disc Producing and Rental Companies
– Broadcast TV, Cable TV, Pay TV, Satellite Broadcasting TV Networks
– Film Equipment, Facilities and Services Providers
– Festival or Fair Organizers
– Film or TV Associations
– Other Film Related Companies and Organizations
– Animation Companies
– Digital Entertainment Companies
– Music and related services companies in film or TV production
- Licensing Companies
Registration fees must be paid via credit card when registering online.
The registration is non-refundable once the payment is made.
If you experience any problem during your registration, please contact via email email@example.com.
Your FEEDBACK can be posted at www.filmacademyphil.org/forum/